Korean Fried chicken with sliced spring onion
- Sprinkle the salt over the chicken wings and cover it with starch.
- Fry in hot oil for 7 to 8 minutes or 15 minutes in the air fryer. When you use an air fryer, spray enough oil over the chicken wings.
- Slice the spring onion with the length as thin as you can
- Soak sliced spring onion into cold water for 5 minutes to remove the spicy taste
- Drain the water from the spring onion and mix with O’Food Gochujang Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Coat the chicken with the mixture by mixing it and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Serve with warm fries or baked potatoes.