Green tea noodles with pan-fried salmon and roasted beetroot soy ginger vinaigrette
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the green tea noodle.
- Lightly season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high and cook approx. 1 minute per side or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and let it rest aside.
- Cook green tea noodle according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, whisk ginger, beetroot juice, soy sauce, lemon juice and olive oil in a small mixing bowl.
- Rinse the noodles under cold running water and squeeze out excess water.
- Place the noodles and salmon on a serving plate and drizzle the beetroot soy ginger vinaigrette.