Grilled Lamb chops with Ssamjang sauce
- Melt butter in a saucepan and cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes at medium heat.
- Add ssamjang, water and rosemary to the saucepan and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt, strain the sauce by squeezing well. Then keep the sauce aside in a warm place.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat, brush lamb chop with oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Cook lamb chops about 3 minutes each side for medium or grill to a desired cooking level.
- Place the lamb chops on a warm plate, cover with aluminium foil and let it rest for few minutes before serving.
- Serve with ssamjang sauce on the side and your favourite garnish.