Spaghetti with garlic oil and gochujang kick
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat then add generously of salt. Recommend 10 gr of salt for 1 liter of boiling water.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions and reserve some pasta water.
- Heat up the skillet with oil and garlic over low heat and stir until lightly colored for about 4 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti and reserved water to the skillet.
- Stir well until the spaghetti is well coated then season with gochujang kick.