Tofu kebab with sweet chili sauce and couscous salad
- Place couscous in a large bowl and pour in vegetable stock and oil, mix well and cover.
- Leave the couscous for about 10 minutes until it becomes fluffy.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven for medium high heat.
- Assemble the kebabs alternating tofu cubes and vegetables.
- Place kebabs on a baking tray wrapped with baking papers.
- Coat each skewer with oil. Alternatively, spray some oil on the kebabs.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the oven and brush each skewer with O’Food Gochujang Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, brushing the kebabs with the sweet chili sauce time to time.
- Mix fluffy couscous with all vegetables and dress it with vinaigrette.
- Place tofu & vegetable kebabs on a plate and serve with couscous salad.