Stir fry chicken with creamy ssamjang sauce
- In a pan, heat butter and once butter melts add onion and garlic.
- Cook for 2 minutes and add chicken, season with salt and black pepper.
- Sauté on high heat for about 3 minutes till chicken until chicken golden brown.
- Add all vegetables and keep cooking for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and pour in cream and ssamjang.
- Let simmer for 4 minutes and add fresh rosemary.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Dish out the chicken and serve over rice or mashed potato.