Champignon mushroom soup seasoned with Korean BBQ kick
- Melt butter in a medium pot over medium-low heat and sauté onion for 3 minutes.
- Turn heat up to medium-high and cook mushroom for another 10 minutes until lightly colored.
- Add stock and bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for about 15 minutes or until the stock is reduced by half.
- Add cream and bring back to boil then transfer to a blender and blend until very smooth.
- Season with BBQ kick and pepper then pour into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with sautéed mushroom and parsley.