Spicy tomato soup with miso gochujang and creamy mozzarella
- Heat oil in a medium pot over medium heat.
- Add garlic, onion, carrot and celery, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add tomatoes and vegetable broth and season with sugar, salt, oregano and basil.
- Bring soup to a boil over high heat and reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cheese, cream and gochujang in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer tomato soup into the gochujang and cheese mixture and blend further.
- Pour soup into the serving bowl and garnish with basil and bread on the side.