Spicy Chicken and Mozzarella Salad
- Cut the chicken fillet into cubes and marinate it with O’Food Korean BBQ Gochujang Marinade.
- Peel off orange and cut it into small pieces.
- Cut the mozzarella with cubes and bell pepper with thin pieces
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and then add marinated chicken
- Put all the chopped ingredients and mixed lettuce in a salad bowl and sprinkle a little olive oil and salt on it.
- Put fried chicken breasts and enjoy spicy chicken and lettuce
Tip: For a spicier taste, use more marinade