Creamy Gochujang Chicken and Smoked Bacon Cutlet
- Melt 10 gram of butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally for approximately 4 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream and gochujang.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until slightly reduced and thickened, about 5-6 minutes, keep warm until ready for use.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place 2 sage leaves on each breast and top with sliced bacon on top.
- Press the bacon to help it adhere to the chicken.
- Sprinkle the chicken with flour, shaking off the excess.
- Heat a large skillet, and add the oil along with the remaining 10 gr of butter. Place chicken breasts in a pan with prosciutto side up.
- Cook over high heat for 3 minutes on both sides or until chicken is cooked thoroughly
- Serve chicken breast with gochujang cream sauce