Panko herbs calamari
- Preheat air fryer at 190 Celsius.
- Marinade calamari rings with lemon juice for about 30 minutes.
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour and salt.
- Beat eggs into a separate shallow bowl
- In a separate shallow dish, mix bread crumbs with chopped parsley, oregano and paprika powder.
- Remove the squid from lemon juice then dredge it in the following order: flour, eggs and herb breadcrumbs.
- Place baking paper on the air fryer basket and place calamari rings.
- Spray some cooking oil on the calamari rings and place basket inside air fryer.
- Spray cooking oil from time to time.
- Cook calamari for about 5-6 minutes each side until it is cooked through and crispy.
- Serve with lemon wedge or your favorite dipping sauce.