Spicy Noodles with Gochujang (Gochujang Bibim Guksu)
- Mix gochujang paste, oligo syrup, sugar, red pepper powder, apple cider vinegar and let the mixture blend.
- For the best result, rest the marinade mixture for a day in the refrigerator.
- Mix all vegetables with the marinade.
- Boil the noodles according to the package instructions – after the noodles are cooked, drain and rinse under cold water.
- Put the cold noodles into a large bowl and add the marinade and sesame oil on top.
- Garnish with crushed laver and sesame seeds.
Chef’s Tip: You can adjust the quantity of gochujang according to your taste